We got back from Mark and Jamie's in Orem with enough time to open jammies and the kids exchanged gifts from each other. In Orem we had enjoyed a Bethlehem dinner with finger foods "authentic" to the time period. My quotations would be referring specifically to the red velvet cookies that I'm pretty sure weren't around in ancient days, but I couldn't resist. Jamie humorously documented the different styles of the kids kabobs on her blog. See if you can find propellor kabob (thanks in advance Jamie for letting me steal your photos). In addition to dinner we watched Luke 2 and just enjoyed being together. On our way home I encouraged Matt to take a detour so we could see some Christmas lights. He obliged. I loved that there were very few cars on the road, which meant people were home with their loved ones, and the magic in the air that only Christmas can bring.