Nursery Time
After four years Matt has been released from the EQ presidency. During one of the last lessons he taught he said someone's child, who was suppose to be in Nursery, was running around making a ruckus. I reminded him, "That is who I teach my lesson's to!" He knows now. He was put in Nursery with me! The other couple was released. At least I don't have to wonder now who the nursery leader is. There were ideas I had but I didn't want to seem like I was over stepping my bounds since neither of us had been specified at the 'leader'. Following in my mom's footsteps from when she was Nursery Leader I sewed a table cloth. Last Sunday we got there a little bit early because now we are the first ward that meets in the building. I set the room up with a few toys. That way I didn't feel like I had to run unlock the closet after Sacrament Meeting. Sometimes I like to chat with the speakers briefly for example. Matt did great. We have changed the schedule around as well cause best as I can tell, we are the leaders. Like I've always said, "Put me in charge or I have no interest." This is gonna be just fine.