Big Bad Washing Machine...

Over Memorial Day weekend we had a bit of a stomach bug traveling through our family. Matt took an unusually warm and very sleepy Graham home from church. And since Callie STILL won't go to Sunbeams, he took her home as well. The rest of us came home to a set table and dinner about ready in the crock pot. I said to Matt, "Wow, look at you doing all this." He said, "I even did a load of laundry." Katrina questioned, "On Sunday???" He said, "I wasn't working, the washing machine was." I said, "You know, I don't think that washing machine has a testimony at all, it never goes to church and always stays home on Sunday." The more we all thought about it we realized other things to back up the accusation. The washer is pregeduce because it always wants the whites and color's separated. Furthermore it can take a perfectly modest shirt and shrink it to be immodest. Ava chimed in that it has inappropriate dance moves, too shaky.

Then while we were cleaning up dinner Mallerie got talking about head, shoulders, knees, and toes for some reason. I asked  Katrina if she can sing it in Spanish. She can and she did. Mallerie said, "Well, I can do it in sign language!" She can and she did. I said, "Well....I can do it backwards!" I couldn't and I didn't.