The day after Ava's party I got to meet up with family in American Fork and see Cade and Ashley's newest addition: Introducing Callister Cade 9/12/13. This boy quickly became known for his facial expressions!
I remember what it was like to have a son after only knowing daughters. "How will this be different?What will he be like?" I wondered, "Will he one day put a mustache on the mailbox?"
Matt went on a business trip to Atlanta Georgia. He texted me a photo of the city, "Wish you were here."
I was cozy at home and texted right back, "Wish you were here."
![]() |
| Fall projects for me have been to paint my front door, work on chair covers for the dining room, and fuss with my couch cushions. |
Since Matt was gone for the weekend I got to take Grayson to BYU's home game. They were playing Georgia Tech. The funny thing is that Matt was watching the game on TV at Georgia Tech. Me and Grayson had a great time. He knows anything and everything there is to know about Football. It's really nice to see him in his element. And a big bonus was that BYU won! We parked at my Grandparents old house and walked to the stadium. It is sad and yet comforting at the same time, to be there.
Other fall adventures were taking the babies to Zermatt's scarecrow walk, a Fabulous Friday craft (still sitting in the laundry room undone), and more hiking while the kiddos were in school. It was always a treat when Matt would stay home to hike with me.

Soldier Hollow Trail







