Decor 2016

"Girls, would you like to have a party????"












Every year that Matt hangs Christmas lights on the roof he fears he is going to fall off and break his neck. He even wondered one time if he shouldn't just stay up there, so scared was he to climb back down. To appease Graham they picked out laser lights for the front lawn. I also added a few more lights to the porch on the pillars. With relief we saw that it passed Graham's inspection.




Poe was thrilled with the sparkly, dangly addition next to her favorite chair she just doesn't know how to smile. However, I restrung the beads and picked up the apples all month long. 



I was glad to have a reason to get the house all fussed up: We had our Young Women Christmas party here on December 7th. We had dinner, wrote cards to the homebound, and made paper snowflakes to boot.



 The girls were given fuzzy socks as a reminder to spread warm fuzzies through service. 
Serving with these ladies really is a JOY.