Thank you Grandma Donna!

Donna didn't hesitate to come and stay with the kids so Matt and I could have a weekend getaway around our Anniversary. He got a message from his dad a few weeks before stating that flowers would be arriving for her while she was here. We both thought, "That's nice." It wasn't till the next day that I realized why, she would be at our house for THEIR anniversary~! I called Matt and told him "We work at the jerk store."

The kids ADORED having grandma here and having her all to themselves. Kei and other cousins came to visit while were were gone. Kei sent a picture of Callie covered in chocolate with the caption, "Hi dad, Kei gave me cake." We got the picture as we were walking along the peir. We both moaned and groaned with how cute it was. It was nice to know the kids were in good hands. We said, "See, they don't want us there...and we dont' want to be there!" So it all worked out you see.
Thank you Donna!