Why not.

Mallerie got up early the morning of August 15th with Matt and I to run the Stake 5K. I don't think I've run since 7th grade PE. I heard someone yell, "Sister Bocanegra I didn't know you ran". I wanted to yell back, "Neither does my body!" I told Matt not to wait for me but he ended up finishing only three minutes ahead of me. Mallerie finished five minutes ahead. Since then we've run it on our own a couple more times and we stay together. I couldn't really tell from that first time if the 5K made me tired or if it was my day afterwards.  I came home and mopped the floor, then went to a funeral, then out for some one on one with Graham, then to a football banquet/auction, then back home to finish painting the boys room till the wee hours. Some days are like that! Other days, I do nuthin!