Sights of Christmas 2010

Ava took the top photo up close of the music box with the tree in the background. I thought it turned out so cool. And the mistletoe at the end was my doing. How many times do you order something and it is actually more beautiful than pictured in the catalog?

Again, you can slightly see Ava in the mirror taking Graysons picture. We made the gingerbread house last year but it had to dry overnight before icing it and then we got busy. So this year while Matt and I stole away on a fabulous date night in Park City I gave instruction to Mallerie how to make royal icing and the kids all helped to decorate it. Decorating it was their favorite part. By the next afternoon the candy had all been picked off and the whole thing was dumped in the trash. That was my favorite part.