Graham asked if we could go over and take a picture of the Heber Valley Railroad engine so he can look at it on my phone. This helps him when he wants to draw a train.
I then found this picture on my phone. Graham said he likes it because he looks like a train.

He does.
Best little pals Graham and Callie at the park. I love the sky behind them.
Dancing. This was soon after Promenade. I guess they got the fever.
Reading while Ava does my hair = Heaven.
Still going strong with the bunnies. I have to check on them after the babies have been out there because one time they had the bunnies locked in the hutch. When I opened the door the bunnies looked at me like "help us."
The cement pad on the side of the house has been great for basketball, bike riding, and CHALK ART.
With one of the coldest winters on record I was afraid spring would never come but when it did it was lovely! I relished in walking with Callie to pick up Graham after morning kindergarten. She liked to get out of the stroller and run along behind him.
With everything in full bloom I couldn't imagine a prettier walk.
Mother's Day. Matt and I were able to attend Katrina's Patriarchal blessing after church. It was absolutely perfect. I knew Katrina was ready because she set the whole thing up herself, the interview, the appointment. She was ready.Later we thought we'd surprise my mom and drop off her gift. We weren't the only ones with the idea, the Taylor's and Geertsen's also popped in. As the cousins ran and played together I saw Kat and Mall on the ottoman. Sigh, their days of frolicking are over.
This little friend Tyson is an honorary member of the family. He lives next door and is here more oft than not. Here are the three musketeers viewing a Doc Hudson car at the school. Tyson couldn't remember Matt's name forever so he started calling him Steve. It stuck. To Tyson, Matt IS Steve.
Cows. My mom is right, there is just something about them.
Since we sometimes only have one boy scout show up on Tuesday's it is nice to wrangle Grayson in as an honorary member. It also makes me work on his Faith in God where I otherwise wouldn't think of it.
Our trip to the city park to learn about William Wall.
For a cooking requirement the boys had to learn how to boil an egg. Look how this one came out?
Instead of walking to pick up Graham from school we followed him home while he rode his bike. This was the view from my side-view mirror. Papa Smurf is cheering him on.
If you look at this and say, "That is a big thong!" Then you are old school.
The appropriate term is FLIP FLOP.
Memorial Day 2013
Washing the graves.
I taught Ava the night before how to make my Grandma Taylor's homemade ice-cream. The secret is real Mexican Vanilla. I intended for us to divide it into Dixie cups at the gravesite for a taste of nostalgia. However, it was still rock hard. After our visit to the Provo Cemetery we picnic'd at Kiwanis Park where we let the ice cream sit out a bit before digging in. It was worth the wait!
Not a Square to Spare????
The Bishop drove by while Matt was out surveying this early morning find and said, "Ahh the trouble with having cute teenage daughters."
And.....
Still going strong with the HAT.


















