Graham and Callie = Growlie

 Graham and  Callie were recently looking through photo albums and came across photos of a Halloween party that the girl's threw about 10 years ago, "We want to do that!" And thus was born, Growlie's Spectacular.

On the day of the party I was helping in Ava's sewing class at school, on the way there I ordered up balloons for the party. I felt like such a mom doing such things in my mini van. I felt so grateful that I have the life I do. It's just the little things I guess.

We had a Ghost hunt and a costume parade. This is the first party I have ever thrown where there were both boys and girls. During the parade as one girl who was dressed as Elsa strolled by, a boy called out, "My sister is going to be Elsa too, but her costume is waaaaaaay better."

Who wants more monster brains?

 Witches brew consisting of: Ghost blood, a mummy's heart, pumpkin dust, owl eyes, and goul slime.
We got one believer in the crowd!

We had this party instead of a birthday party for Callie. However, she told her friends that it was her Birthday-Halloween party. She did score a new Barbie out of it.

Booh!