![]() |
| Ava's Christmas card to Matt. |
Graham being my best good helper by shoveling snow. We didn't get a ton, but every flake was appreciated.
Book of Mormon Celebration! January 10th.
To celebrate finishing the Book of Mormon for the 7th time, we feasted at Chuck-O-Rama. Just like with the Book of Mormon...the choice is yours!
We were seated at a booth as well as a table, which didn't make for great family conversation. Subsequently, every time someone got up to fill their plate they sat somewhere else. This way we got to sit by everybody!
I am so grateful that evening study of the Book of Mormon has been part of raising our kids. We have not read every single night by any means, but we have been consistent over the years to the point where if the kids are going off to be they will say, "Can we read?" I loved seeing that one evening Callie had the living room all set up and ready to go when I walked by.
For how goofy she and Graham can get during reading time, you would never know it is something she enjoys.
Our children are not scriptorians. You can imagine Matt's disdain as we drove to the Tree of Life in Draper and none could answer what the Tree of Life was. Then they were like, "Ohhhhhh, right right right right right."
BUT they are good little kiddies. All of them, that I credit to our time spent as a family feasting upon the word of God, learning of our Savior Jesus Christ, and feeding our spirits. I shudder to think of my family had we not done this through the years.
Other January happenings were Grayson's Jr. Jazz games (hello Saturday morning's 8 am!)
I spoke in Sacrament meeting and had a cool missionary experience. We attended cousin Charlie's baptism, and the big girls squoze in a couple of trips!
Elko!
For one last hurrah before missions the girls partied in Elko. It was a tender time! Sadie wrote on her blog about when the girl's left, her girl chased the van and waved just like old times. How time flies!
This scenario pretty much had us bawling our eyes out.
It wasn't so long ago, they were fighting over Barbies.
I cherish my time while little C is still small.
Something sweet I passed while driving through my small town, which isn't so small anymore :(
Mallerie got to go to NYC! She practiced using her new selfie stick before the big trip.
Did the Debate Team ever pick a doozy of a week to be in NYC! It was the week that the "big" storm was supposed to hit and so the city shut down. One of their Broadway shows was cancelled, 5th Avenue was sparse, and the street vendors were nowhere to be seen. I said to Mallerie, "But you still managed to have a great time right?" "Of course!" They spent one day at Columbia debating with the team and the rest of the time trying to figure out what to do in NYC!
Mallerie with her darling friend Jessica at the one and only Times Square.
A Mission Call!
Romney opened her mission call! We gathered around our computer screen anxiously. We were also anxious to see their new house that they head just moved into THAT day!Yekaterinburg, Russia!
None of us saw that coming!
She reports to the Provo MTC on May 20th.
I got myself roped into an ALL day grand opening of a my friends Turkish boot store in Park City.
It was one of the craziest things I've ever seen. They had more food than an army could eat. I was serving up food and scratching my head at the disorganization and madness! Matt was unsuccessful at keeping the babies entertained on Main Street and was pretty fed up by the time he yanked me out of there to attend Stake Conference. I hadn't looked at it that way, but I guess in hindsight it was asking a bit much of us to give up our Saturday like that. Oh well, lessons learned!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)




.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


