Memorial Day

We were awakened to a delightful sight from Graham and Callie:

Complete with a menu.
The fruit bowl on the menu consisted of watermelon and grapes. I asked them to leave out the watermelon and was presented with this:
So cute I had to Instagram about it ;)
 During breakfast we told Graham and Callie about when Katrina and Mallerie did this when they were their age. They had combined their names and their restaurant was called, Kallerie's Kitchen. Hehe. They used the Easy Bake Oven to make all the food so no matter what they served it was in a round disc. I remember Katrina putting my plate in front of me and having to point out, "That is the pancake." 

We headed to the Provo Cemetery as per tradition! It was such a pretty day and we were the first ones there. I took a little walk over to the Veterans area. They were selling small American flags. I knew the littles would enjoy them. 
I was correct.
My auties had been at the gravesite before us and left a pretty display for the Taylor side. I had my facts mixed up about the Woolf cemetery reunion and missed it the weekend before. 
From the Cemetery we picked up lunch to eat at Kiwanis with the Whitmore's and Geertsen's. 
To the past, to the present, and to the future. We salute you.