We prefer excellence Nov 2015

We had originally booked our Branson trip for the second week of November but I would have missed seeing Mallerie off to Preference and Young Women's in Excellence. I was glad I was here for both.

Mallerie and her new friend Aha, a foreign exchange student from Russia, before heading out to pick up their dates.

Mallerie's date was just about the cutest thing Ava and I have ever seen.

Young Women in Excellence: 
Mallerie performed her flag routine! It was a real treat to sit on the front row and watch.
Ava shared how being on the Beehive Retreat Committee helped her pass off a 10-hour project.
She really let her light shine among her classmates
Ava should earn an award for how long it has taken her to grow out her luscious hair. One day in November she announced, I am ready to cut my hair. I agreed that it was time.
Still, it was with a bit of sadness that I watched her 18-inch braid be cut off.




But wa-la! Look at the result! This is Ava's natural curl, her hair was just too heavy before!