April 8th, 2025
Another Graham Dinner!
Nvmd. Callie, you try.
Perf.
Dairy Keen shake send-off.
Goodbyes are the worst.
MTC Drop-off
Wednesday, April 9th, 2025
Having our last prayer huddle with Graham and Callie the next morning, I thought my heart would break.
The look of peace on Callie's face strikes me. Graham's absence for the next two years will have the most significant impact on her of all the siblings. Yet, she knows he is exactly where he should be.
Graham exuded nothing but excitement and joy.
I love that the two of them got to experience the HOME MTC together. Matt said that Graham was so diligent. They attended General Conference in Salt Lake together. Graham even made monkey bread, all by himself! A conference weekend tradition. We had odd groceries left from their week at home, but it reminded us of Graham. All his favorites.
I haven't been on 9th East since the last day the Provo Temple was open. The new one, Provo Rock Canyon, is going up!
And now Graham is on the wall outside the Bishop's office.
Easter April 20, 2025
Easter Sunday came at the perfect time for our hearts.
Also, Romney and Austin welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Olive, on the 19th.
When I had been making dinner that evening after the MTC drop-off, I was searching for a song to listen to that matched my heart. I found a song called "Slow Down" by a Christian singer Nicole Nordeman. It was perfect and felt like a love pat from heaven. There is a line, "I pointed to the sky and now you want to fly." It was meant for me!
It was different to not have Graham's flight simulator set up in the corner of the basement. Boy, did he ever leave everything spic and span! He had all of his things boxed up and stored. Bathroom scrubbed.
Seeing my friend take a photo of her grandbabies was the cutest thing ever. This picture encapsulated for me what Easter is all about.
Well, and the FOOD!
And Family.
Home-Life Shenanigans
Katrina and Michael successfully relocated to Seattle, Washington! Already working on a summer itinerary to see them. Busy, busy, bussssy.















































