Boo! It's Halloween...


We've always been the house that hands out chips, which we can't do anymore since Matt isn't with Frito Lay, but he got his hands on some cases of Gatorade that we handed out instead. When I'd put it in the real little kids bags their whole bag would clunk to the ground. Many a parents thanked me though saying it was just the thing since the kids had been saying how thirsty they were. The Boc's come through again! How fun it was to watch our pumpkins grow in the garden all summer. The girls spent Halloween in Sandy so they missed out on the carving so these photos are mainly for them.
Last year I could not believe I was actually handing out candy still pregant with Callie, and here she is barely fitting into the pumpkin costume.
He aint messin around.
Carving pumpkin after pumpkin kept Gray busy all day till it was time to go out for tricks and treats.
I thought it was about "TIME" I pulled this costume out again.
A picture speaks a thousand words.