Girls trip to St. George to Celebrate Sadie's birthday. We ate good, shopped a little too good, and laughed till we were good and tired. Check. Check. Check.
Up up and Away! Mallerie and Amber, the Sophomore Class presidents. Mallerie got real prescription glasses in January. She was borderline. The optometrist said she could use them but didn't necessarily need them, but she WANTED them oh so badly.
A puzzle, a mother/son outing, and us ringing in the Chinese new year. This is our second year celebrating this way since the last two years we have been unable to do our regular New Year's tradition. It is sort of an around the world party. We had FRENCH fries, GERMAN pancakes, CANADA Dry, CEASAR salad, and CHINESE FOOD of course. Ava noted that the meal doesn't leave your gut feeling very good. We also pull ENGLISH poppers. These take awhile by the time we've played all the games and solved all the riddles that come inside. Then Callie brought me a notebook and said, "Will you write me a note that says kind things?" So noting her new hair cut I wrote, "Dear Callie, your hair is very pretty, you probably like it too."
I couldn't write to just her though so this led to everyone writing a note to everyone else and the person reading them aloud. "Dear Graham, your face is very cool, I hope your head appreciates it." Love Dad.
We moved to 9 am church this year so there is a lot of time for the kiddos to fill afterwards. They went out on their own accord to play in the snow. They called to me to take a photo of Jack (this is right before I dropped Mallerie's phone in the snow). I love absolutely every single thing about this picture.
Jack was funny to watch over the next week. He just kept looking sadder and sadder. First his eyes fell off, then his nose, the hat was frozen on and took a little longer but he made me smile whenever I looked outside.
A photo collage I made of MY SPACE. I thought I'd include it for posterity.






