CLASS OF 2014 - KATRINA LUCY'S GRADUATING - MAY 28, 2014
WASATCH HIGH SCHOOL AND SEMINARY
KATRINA WILL BE ATTENDING UTAH VALLEY UNIVERSITY
KATRINA: FBLA PRESIDENT - BUSINESS & MARKETING STUDENT OF THE MONTH - GOVERNING YOUTH COUNCIL PRESIDENT - GRADUATE OF USS BUSINESS AND MARKETING WEEK - STATE FBLA TITLE WITH 1ST PLACE BUSINESS FINANCIAL PLAN - WEEKLY WINNER COOL TO CARE PROGRAM - SCHOLARS ACADEMY BUSINESS AND MARKETING HONOREE - UVU TUITION SCHOLARSHIP - AND SHE HOLDS THREE JOBS! BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY KATRINA IS A WONDERFUL, KIND, AND GENEROUS PERSON.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbsnDds4ZtGLkA&cid=SFLYOCWIDGET
I marvel at how confident Katrina is as a person. She is not swayed by the crowd. She does something if it pleases her. Not to please other people. I had to laugh as I overheard her and Mallerie's conversation as they cleared the Sunday dinner table. Katrina asked, "Mallerie, why do all of your friends keep requesting me on FB? I don't even know them (she gave an example of a few names)." Mallerie laughed, "How should I know, I don't know why they do." Katrina stated, "Well I just got my friend list whittled down to like 115 friends and I don't need your silly friends requesting me."
The friends that she is close to she has a deep connection with. I feel that is one of the reasons we were supposed to stay in Heber so she could enjoy such rich friendships. They are all strong youth that encourage each other to be their best self. What more could you ask?
I could not ask for more.











