Cheese Tasting 11-14-14

For a date night in November I took Matt to Kholer Cheese in Midway for a cheese tasting event. It was interesting to hear about the process from start to finish but it was a bit long to not have any visual aids or pictures. I did learn a lot of new things though. One of the finest cheese factories in the country is right in our backyard. 

Katrina worked there summer before last and really hated the work. I told Matt to text her a picture and ask if she knew where we were:
She texted back, "Get out of there!" 

We didn't get out of there. We took the tour. 
"Cheese, George. Cheese!"
There were at least 50 different kinds of cheese to taste. You have to cleanse your palate after a few samples by eating apple slices. They had such flavors as pineapple cheese.
We would then rate and/or comment on the cheeses we liked best. My comment that was that I would like to see some visuals, a powerpoint something during the presentation portion. I bet they'll do it.
Since this technically wasn't 'dinner' Matt took me to Tarahumara afterwards (the other place Kat worked.)

What was I thinking ordering the CHEESE ENCHILADAS?