Matt attended a BYU scrimmage with the kids while Katrina took me around her hood. The newly revamped downtown Provo has some unique places and we decided to check them out! When I picked up Katrina I saw she was wearing the shirt Taylor Swift is wearing on her latest album: 1989. I was glad I knew that.
First Katrina introduced me to one of her favorite restaurants so I could try raw sushi. It was tasty (I still prefer at least tempura). We were in and out in enough time to walk around the corner to make our chocolate tasting appointment at TASTE.
The store is adorable! You literally feel like you have left the country.
This delightful experience went on for a couple of hours. Normally you would pop each piece of chocolate in your mouth and call it good. But no, we were taught to savor each piece in the proper way. We learned where each bar was from and how it was unique, then rated each piece on a card. The passion our presenter had was entertainment in itself. We also tasted olive oil and balsamic vinegar. It was a treat and so fun to be out with my adult daughter.
We were celebrating as well, her mission papers were just submitted!

