Note: Since I am all caught on my blog (pinch me), I am going to try and stay caught up. This should be easy, I write weekly emails to my missionary! So here we go:
Binnie!
How has it only been a week since you left? We were all saying that at dinner last night. It must have been a long week. We have wondered each day what you are up to and how you are doing!
Notes from this past week: I was able to start on my second tub of spinach, so that is good.
When Graham was getting the pickle-ball paddles out, he found Cover Your Assets in the bag!
We also had April Fools this week. I am always so disappointed in myself that I can't think of one thing to do. I'm a joker, just not a practical joker. The only one who pulled off a prank in this house was Poe. On Thursday I heard Grayson call, "Mom come here." By the urgency, in his tone, I knew I needed to make haste. There was a dead mouse on the dining room carpet. He asked, "Is that real? Or is that an April Fool's joke?" We were both so grossed out. He took care of it for me. We agreed that we could play a real good joke on someone with that dead mouse but that is just way too dark and disturbed for us. I suppose he could have called me into the dining room and asked me, "What kind of mouse is that?"😏
Grayson found the golden egg this year. Dad hid it in the sprinkler box. Despite his excellent clues, they were having such a hard time finding it so finally, I hollered, "Grayson, your feet are on fire!"
Grayson had some friends join us for the Saturday afternoon session. I texted Mallerie a picture and said, "It's weird having a big sleeping boy on the floor." Lilly and Abby also came over. It was great!
Mallerie texted back a picture of Grandma in her chair. She loves seeing her there. I love that she is there too. And I love that you are where you are!
I love you, Ava. I support you in all do!
Love, Mom
Snapshots of Easter
The water was too hot for my roll dough. I killed the yeast so they didn't rise. Dad's observation saved the day, "It's like the unleavened bread they ate at Passover. " I appreciated that.
Pitcher Picture
I picked up Callie from school one Friday afternoon with a couple of options. I could take her home, OR... I told her that the thrift stores were calling and she was welcome to come.
We found some great treasures!
The lamp, the pitcher, the green glasses, were just a few of the treasures. Callie helped me to decide, "yes" about this square piece of art. I needed something for this wall and Wall-AH.
Cat Tales
Remember when Callie was teaching us why cats have whiskers and then Dad asked, "Why do cats have tails?" When we all just sat there, he said, "To whip around!"😂
Everyone laughed but Poe.















