As slow as last week went, this week went just as fast. We figured out the problem. We had TWO Sundays with General Conference!
I am officially on spring break. Last Thursday was my final gathering. It was bitter-sweet. I now have a week to catch up on life a little bit before beginning my next semester on the 19th.
I am officially on spring break. Last Thursday was my final gathering. It was bitter-sweet. I now have a week to catch up on life a little bit before beginning my next semester on the 19th.

For a final paper, I needed to have someone else edit it. I sent it to Katrina, who said, "I guess I am the family editor." I didn't know that you and Mallerie have used her before. She's really good. Thankfully, she doesn't mind, either.
Grayson stole our hearts in his Social Dance performance this week. When he saw the posters he said, "I can't believe I am part of that." I had to text a picture to Raegan to ask if it is even possible!
On Friday night, the four of us went to the whole show. His class performed after intermission. He prepared me, "I am only on for like two minutes."
I reminded him, "I drove an hour to watch you run 13 seconds, I want to come!"
He looked so handsome. Dancing is out of his realm; however, he did a great job. He said they were all on an adrenaline high afterward as they gathered for burgers.
Now I wish that I would have seen him perform both nights, but I went on visits with Dad on Thursday night. We just "popped in." Shirley was funny, "I always tell people, if you are here to see me, come on in. If you are here to see my house, you can leave." We were there to see her. 😅
On Saturday, Dad and I got to go through the Mt Timpanogos Temple with a ward member. We keep finding a way to sneak in;)
I so loved your letters both this week and last! What a beautiful area to have such beautiful experiences in it sounds like.
Much Love, Mom
PS: Do you have a consistent time you will call on Mondays? I go to water aerobics at 9:00 and then come home to shower up before heading down the canyon for my plasma donation. Just a heads up! I know the youngins would like to talk with you sometime as well.
PPS: I got 785 in one round of Cover Your Assets last night! Grandma called while we were playing. She was on speaker, so we were all pretty distracted because we were concentrating. She said they had played earlier and that Mal had been a sore loser, ha-ha.







