TWELVE FINALLY!

\

Mallerie absolutely loved her birthday and has spoken often about it since. She looked as cute as a button in her new dress the following Sunday when she received her certificate from primary during sacrament meeting. As with Katrina I wanted to get her a new dress for the occasion, which would also be her first week in YW. I remember with Katrina I had the hardest time finding a dress and went from mall to mall and store to store. When I did find one it wasn't long enough and I spend just as much on a ruffle for the bottom as I did for the dress. Then I had to be sneaky pants sewing it before the big day. She loved it though and still wears it two years later. I had my game face on as I went to find a dress for Mallerie but found her dress first thing on a clearance rack. And whaddaya know, her favorite colors are yellow and orange.