No Boys Allowed

Mother's day weekend was spent just as it should be. Father's and Son's was Friday night and I can't think of a nicer gift for us Momma's. Sadie was in town with Romney and Raegan so I took Katrina and Mallerie with me and we all met at Ashley's in Lehi for a Posh Paparazzi Party. It was a girly as can be. Jewlery, bath products, yummy treats, and the girls tried on old formals. How I love these girls.





Mothers Day. Haven't you always wanted a candy bar poster? I have! Thanks Malmal. All the kids were so thoughtful with their gifts.
"Everything Spring" dance concert for Katrina. She started in March with the company at Elements Dance with some of her close friends. One of their mom's is the owner and teacher. I was so impressed with it all. It was held at the Stake Center. All the music and costumes were appropriate. I thought the choreography was so well done and the dancers came on and off the stage so it was visually interesting to watch. Grayson stayed home because he claims he has never seen a play or performance that he even thinks is good, "Even if they are professionals" he said.  My mom took his place and I was glad to have  
her there.