Spring Pictures 2012
Since our elementary only goes up till 4th grade, little Ava was graduating from elementary school. They started a tradition this year where parents and students lined all the halls and the fourth graders ran through and we all clapped and cheered. I could have bawled. Seriously. Then they all went out to the play ground and let off balloons.
A couple of friends came home with us after the big send off. Grayson was reminding me how last year we went and got ice-cream the last day of school. I was game for that but I didn't feel like treating the friends. Sometimes I don't mind, but I didn't want to this time. Then the girls ran inside and said someone had pulled over and given them two BOGO free for the snow shack. I was suddenly feeling very generous.
However, I made them eat on the lawn cause they were super drippy. I had to go get Mallerie from a friends house. I told Ava to watch the little ones like a hawk. Mallerie asked me on the way home where the kids were. I pointed to the side of the road, "Right there."
Matt looked at this and asked why Callie was all fancy. This girl changes her clothes 7 times a day! Well, one time we counted and it was 7 different outfits we saw her in in one day. Her drawers are always open and her floor is a pile of clothes. As I was doing mounds of laundry I exclaimed, "Callie loves to change!" Then told her, "You can't change your clothes so much, it makes too much laundry for me to do." A few days later she came and stood by me as I worked. She had a dress in her hand and started to take off what she was wearing. With a giggly smile she said, "I love changing." As she proceed to do just that.
I particularly liked this look; lace leggings as pants, and socks with flip flops.



.jpeg)
.jpeg)