Peace 3/8/12
I was driving to Walmart in the late afternoon/early evening. The sun looked brilliant in the blue sky which cast a warm glow on the world below. This was the first day after winter that I could feel a touch of spring in the air. It felt glorious. I thought about my life. My husband is employed with a good job that he enjoys in his field of work. I am deeply in love with him. The kids are healthy and well. They do awesome in school. They have friends. Good friends. I like all of them so much. My babies at home bring me so much joy each day. I have the gospel and wonderful extended family on both sides. In fact Donna would be arriving the very next day and we had a fun weekend planned with the Hawaii relatives. I live in a gorgeous area of the world in an exciting time. Life seems perfect right now. Plus...I was about to go shopping. I had to take a moment in the car before getting out to gather myself before I got too emotional in the Walmart parking lot! I nearly skipped across the parking lot with gratitude in my heart.