Christmas 2009

The kids and us were delighted to have Granny and Grandpa come and stay in Heber for Christmas. My mom had a hard time deciding this year where to go and asked me if we already had things planned and if it would throw us off with our family if they came here. My response, “You ARE family!” It especially added to the spirit of our Christmas Eve after we watched Mr. Krueger’s Christmas and exchanged thoughts on the Savior and His gospel in our lives.
The kids opened pajamas from us and gifts from each other. They also gave us some gifts. Ava gave me a huge chocolate kiss with a note, “I love your kisses.” I reminded my dad that he had soap in the shape of a Hershey’s kiss when I was little and I tried to bite it because it looked so real. He said, “I know, I still have it with your teeth marks in it.”

(Pardon the pictures of Christmas day, they were taken with Matt’s blackberry since our camera wouldn’t turn on.)

Ahhh Christmas morning...