For the third year in a row we introduce a new face on our Christmas card...
I didn’t attend the Taylor Christmas party last year because if you remember I was DOWN AND OUT. So when the family came home all giddy into my room afterwards, I knew something was up. They said, “You won’t believe what Katrina got for a White Elephant gift!!!” They proceeded to tell me how much I’d hate it and Katrina expected me to be downright mad. With this warning I watched as they brought in…Santa. Not a little Santa, a five foot plastic Santa that has the option of glowing in the dark. This was instead amusing to me. I guess because of how I was feeling this new “dilemma” seemed the least of my problems and Santa was put on the porch for all to see. Then just to prove my point further (that I aint a sour sport) I included him in our Christmas card for 2009. Subsequently he stayed in the living room all month long. My visiting teachers came over and I could tell were a little thrown off by it. I just was nonchalant in gesturing, “You know Santa.”
