Katrina and Mallerie were once again in Sandy for New Years Eve but Ava wanted to stay in Heber with the younger kids and see what all the fuss is about. We had a few errands down in Provo. Grayson had somehow gotten home with Adren’s Sunday shoes after their last sleepover so we stopped by the Geertsen’s to drop them off. Grayson went to the door. Paisley answered but couldn’t open it very wide because the chain was on the door. Grayson just pushed the shoes through the crack after which Paisley said “BYE” and shut the door. Lindsey quickly came to the door to see who was there and we chuckled at Paisley’s manners. We headed up the canyon for a nice quiet New Year’s Eve at home. We needed to stop at the store and Matt asked what I wanted for dinner. I said, “I don’t k now but I want the table down low.” He just laughed because he didn’t know what this meant and thought it the most odd request. At home I took the leaves out of the table and set them on #10 cans and put a cloth on top. Callie even sat down low with us as we munched on fruit and steak shish kabobs by candlelight. Above us we had a sheet attached to the four corners of the dining room like a canopy.
Here’s to 2010

