January 2009

It was frustrating to stay down for the rest of Jan after just coming off my six week recovery with Callie. And once again humbling to be on the end of having meals brought in. There are some insistent people out there! I only left the house to take kids and pick them up from school though Matt did a lot of this. (I think this whole thing has been harder on him than me).
I was able to spend more time that I would have otherwise watching news coverage of President Obama's Inauguration and the Miracle on the Hudson, and hooray that LOST is back!
My dear friend Melanie heard of my plight and brought lunch and visited with me one day. She is such a fun friend and leaves you on cloud nine for days after a visit. How sweet she was to drop all she was doing and come see me. I appreciated that!