Men and women are obviously VERY different and I don't mean to down play any expertise on his part at all. The guy works like a horse! The day I went to IKEA I mentioned that he was out of town. Well he had flown to California for a job interview. Still with Gatorade, just a different position. He landed in California and his luggage landed in Minnesota. His suit and everything for the interview...not there. He found a Ross and got some slacks and a sports coat. His boss called and wanted to go to dinner with him that night but he had to decline and explained the need for his sudden shopping trip. His boss said to just go to the interview as is and explain the situation but Matt said, "No, I really want the job." His boss wanted him to get it too. He had called Matt with specific suggestions for the interview but didn't coach the other interviewees. Close to 100 people applied for the job but only five were flown out to interview for it. Just like when he interviewed for the position he has now, the company put on a hiring freeze after the interview.
However...
For some reason they opened it up again and informed him just this month that he got the job! They told him he was in a whole different category than the other interviewers and paid him some great compliments. He's humble and would never say these things but I'm proud of him so I'm bragging a little.
Not much will change that I notice. His office is still in the basement and he'll travel, though probably more. But it's different for him, more of a challenge, and where he wants to be in the company right now. I'm sure in a few months or years he'll interview again. With the economy in the state it is we are just grateful for the job all together.

He had to trade in the Prius for a Ford Escape. Good-bye little Prius.