I’ve learned to really take matters into my own hands on my birthdays. For example: I went to the Homestead in the morning to get one of my favorite things, cranberry scones. Then for lunch I took a Greek salad to Wasatch State Park (aka Duck Pond) cause it’s my most favorite place. I visited with my mom and Granny that afternoon in my living room, and enjoyed dinner at Iggy’s with Matt and some of my siblings that night. Not a bad a way to spend a perfect day!
Two days later Matt chose for the two of us to have dinner at his favorite Mexican restaurant in Midway, Taramahara. It was just getting warm enough to sit out on the patio, which was nice. They’ve got a mango salsa that can’t be beat. I got him a Michael Buble` tee inscribed with his initials (get it? Matt and Michael have the same initials) and the phrase: Call Me Irresponsible. I liked it. We had Lemon Cello Cheesecake Factory Cake left over from the Mother’s Day extravaganza. Man, for those of you with a Costco card that want to venture on over to the frozen dept. you won’t be disappointed. Grayson was so excited to give Matt and a card and other crafts he had made at school. Grayson's lei was a little snug on Matt. Matt's tee was from me: Call me Irresponsible. Graham loves a birthday.


