April Fools on Yourself!
I got up the morning of April Fools to make oatmeal like I do with my head foggy as go through the motions. When I turned on the sink I noticed the sprayer was leaking water profusely. Upon closer examination I noticed a loose rubber band around the handle with a note reading “April Fools” in Matt’s handwriting. Too bad the band wasn’t tighter cause it might have actually sprayed me. I took it off and chucked it without another thought. When Matt came home I remembered and told him his little trick had bombed since the water had barely trickled down instead of getting me wet at all. This confused him, “That’s weird, when I tried it this morning the rubber band was tight and it sprayed when I turned on the faucet.” “So you got wet?” “Yeah.” “Well then your trick worked after all~”