Date Night!

We had such a fun date night at the end of January (29th). We had a gift card from Matt’s work so we ate at Maglebee’s. Our palate had been wet for their menu from earlier in the month when we had taken the boys to a BYU basketball game. Since the team scored over 80 points all we had to do was show our ticket at Maglebee’s and get free chocolate cake. What better way to top off free game tickets than with free cake afterwards? Since then I have wanted to go back. On this night however we were seated right under an air vent. We don’t go out all that often and I didn’t want to be cold under a vent. I mentioned this dilemma to Matt and by the time the waiter came back Matt said, “We’re going to sit over there.” We moved just in the nick of time and another couple was seated at our table. I watched the girl rub her arms the whole time trying to get warm. Better her than me. Though we had enjoyed the chocolate cake the last time, I can never pass up Crème Brule for dessert.

After dinner we were able to walk just across to the theatre where we saw in 3D ‘Avitar’.

There wasn’t any football, but Matt enjoyed it. And for someone who has zero interest in Sci-Fi I really enjoyed it too. We had such a great time that night. The moon was so full and bright as we were driving back up the canyon that I could literally see the outline of the trees on top of the mountain. The reflection off of the snow was such that Matt turned off the headlights as he drove. I still like him to show off once in awhile.