That Can’t Be Good For Anybody
The kids were off from school on Monday January 18th and I was just setting up Disney Yahtzee with Grayson when Graham took a tumble off the chair in the dining room. This happened right in front of me with no time to react. His chin the table HARD. As I was washing it at the sink I could see that the cut was extremely deep and ran down to Matt’s office. I made him get off the phone with whomever he was talking to, cause this was more important! He determined stitches were needed so we headed to the ER since it was lunch break for our Pediatrician (in this case lunch is more important). We had a bit of a wait and by the time the Dr. came in Graham was asleep and the butterfly bandage I had put on had held the would so tight that I almost suggested we go home. But once the wound was cleaned we could again see how deep it was and this obviously woke Graham up. Poor thing. It took the nurse, Matt, and myself to hold him still while he was stitched. I too hated every minute of it.
