Valentines Day 2010

Mallerie’s class had a decorating contest with their Valentine boxes for their classroom exchange. There were different categories and Mallerie immediately ruled out the ones she didn’t think she stood a chance in, “I know I won’t win the most hearts.” In the category of “funny” I asked her if there was class joke or something. She said the funniest thing to ever happen in her class was when they had a super GROUCHY substitute. This woman was absolutely retched. So much so that the next time they had her I told Mallerie she could call me during the day if she wanted to come home. The code word would be, “Is it time for my appointment?” Anyway, this sub carried CORN DOGS in her purse complete with catsup that she would pull out during the day and munch on. The catsup was not limited to the corndog though. When she didn’t like someone’s report she threw it in the trash and poured catsup on top of that. Anyway, since then the class always jokes about the corn dogs in this mean woman’s purse. So we came up with this:

Of course she won!

We enjoyed our usual Valentine table with candles this year. Matt took a picture and said, “The lights are too low, it’s just fuzzy.” The next day I discovered it wasn’t the lighting at all but the FUZZ on the lens. These photos will have to do.