Nursery Time

I substituted for Relief Society in February since they are short a teacher right now and thought maybe that was going to be made permanent when I was called in by a bishopric councilor. However, I was put in the nursery. Callie is beginning to be a bit of a handful at church these days so I may as well be in there! Graham is in there of course and I’ve really enjoyed Nursery the few weeks I’ve been in there thus far. The Nursery Leader is the former Young Women’s president from when I was the Mia Maid Advisor so there is already a friendship there. I am still the Activities person but now I’m also doing Nursery on the side. The week that they sustained me they had a few other sustainings as well. The councilor had not said for us to stand up when he called our name and so after a few other names had been read after mine I was still sitting, Matt nudged me to stand up. I did but I wasn’t sure if I was the only one standing since we were sitting towards the front and I felt very awkward about this.