Fun with Friends and Family

Ever since we moved from our Orem ward we have had the intention of getting together with those we left behind for dinner some time. Well ten years later we made it happen and got together with the Christensen’s from our Orem ward (2/26/10). Since we were going to meet them in Orem, Koreen suggested we meet at Los Hermanos. We hardly EVER eat there but it happened that we had eaten there just the week before with my family after seeing little Vi at the hospital. We agreed however because Mexican is always good and I love Los. We enjoyed visiting with them afterwards at their house. They marveled at how our family as grown and we marveled at how there’s has grown up. Their daughter that was in my Achievement Days is now turning in mission papers. But some things never change, and I mean that literally, the Homemaking craft we made ten years ago was still in the same place on the wall.

The next day (2/27/10) Matt and I were nearly to the Provo Temple to do a session when I suggested we go to the Mt. Timponogos since my Dad works there on Saturday’s. Instead of reaming me for not mentioning this sooner he turned towards American Fork. We did stop and do errands along the way. After the temple I was dying to see little Violet again and since Cade and Ashley purchased a house just before she was born I figured we could see both at once. It was a short drive to Lehi where we also wished Ashley a Happy Birthday with some cake from Paradise Bakery. Whoa-oa almost Paradise…we’re knockin on heaven’s door.